Commentary and Analysis

Latest Breaking News

Latest Videos

Your Ad Here

Webhosting by IPServer


The Politics Blog gets quite a lot of traffic, and is quite popular (yes, this is a blatant attempt to angkat bakul).

Anyway, jokes aside, I have been thinking of privately hosting The Politics Blog for sometime. Free Blogger.com web hosting has its benefits, the most obvious of it is it is free, but there comes a certain time where bloggers want to host the page privately, for reasons of pride (I made it, I am privately hosting) or restrictions (almost no restrictions are imposed when you privately host it, unlike the Blogger.com terms and services you have to adhere to).

However, I have always been slightly apprehensive of privately hosting my blog, as I believe in strength in numbers. For example, if the government suddenly decides it wants to shut down my website (or one of the infamous UMNO cyber troopers decide that I need to be silenced), then it has a harder job of hacking into Blogger.com's servers (Blogger is part of Google. Try hacking into that).

However, I think I might have found the solution to my apprehensions. If you are thinking of a good Malaysia web hosting company, then IPServer One is one of the best. Do check them out here. They have a great price value (RM149 a year only, you will be hard pressed to find one cheaper) and support most platforms. If you are thinking about web hosting, then do check them out.

0 comments: